Scoop TechLab | Writing Competition: What Would You Do With A Galaxy Note II on the Telecom SmartPhone Network?
Scoop TechLab is giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II with Telecom Prepay Sim-card packed with $200 credit.
All you have to do is tell us what would you do with it if you won? And you could be the proud new owner of this premium device thanks to Telecom and Samsung.
Entries must include:
Up to 300 words to answer the question “What would you do with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II on the Telecom SmartPhone Network?”,
A reliable way to contact you (eg twitter, email or phone).
All entries received by 5pm June 7th 2013 will be judged by a panel selected by the Scoop TechLab Editor to find the best answer to the question “What would you do with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II on the Telecom SmartPhone Network?”.
Note: The competition smartphone is the Titanium Grey model.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries are open to all New Zealand Residents.
- A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, we must receive your entry by 5pm, 7th June 2013 and you must answer the entry question. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Scoop TechLab is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- There is one prize to be won. One Samsung Galaxy Note II mobile phone.
- All valid entries will be considered by 9 June 2013. The winner will be notified by 10th June 2013. Scoop TechLab will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, but if a winner is not able to be contacted or is unable to redeem the prize in accordance with the terms and conditions within 48 hours from the first contact attempt, the prize will be redrawn in his or her place without liability to any person.
- The winner must provide a photo of themselves for promotional purposes.
- Scoop TechLab reserves the right to amend the prize offered or these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion at any time.
- The prize will be mailed or delivered to the address as agreed by the winner and Scoop TechLab.
- Scoop TechLab accepts no responsibility or liability for any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winners use of that prize.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Scoop TechLab takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- The decisions of Scoop TechLab on all matters relating to this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Scoop TechLab reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- All entries to this promotion become the property of Scoop TechLab and may be published by Scoop TechLab when received. By entering, you agree that Scoop TechLab, Telecom or Samsung is free to use your entry as it sees fit, including for the purposes of this promotion as well as for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, without compensation. Any private contact information except Twitter usernames if provided (e.g. email address or phone number) will not be published.
- By participating in this promotion, you are deemed to agree to and accept these terms and conditions.